3DShare and 3DPrint.com are proud to present our inaugural design contest. As new materials come on the market, the imaginations of our designers never ceases to amaze us. This week we are delighted to have teamed up with NinjaFlex for our first giveaway. NinjaFlex creates extremely flexible, strong prints, extending the capabilities of many of today’s best-selling 3D printers. NinjaFlex is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), ideal for 3D printers with direct-drive extruders.
The BIG Prize:
– 1 winner will each receive 3 spools of Ninjaflex or SemiFlex filament in a colour of their choice!
– The Winner’s Design will be featured on 3DPrint.com
– The Winner’s design will be entered into our annual ‘Design of the Year’ award
So here’s want you have to do to enter!
– The design must be exclusive to 3DShare
– It must be your own work
– To enter, add the tag ‘flex’ to your design upon upload
– The judges will be industry experts who will judge the designs based purely on their originality
– The competition end date is Thursday 30th April!
Wei Liu, Chief Buyer for iMakr has previously gone on recordsaying that he’d ‘recommend NinjaFlex to anyone looking for something different in their prints, with the vibrant colors bringing something special to the flexible filament scene’. At 3DShare, you may have noticed that we’re interesting in pushing the imaginations of designers and 3D printers everywhere – to do things no one has thought of before. This competition is a driver for that out of the box thinking!
We cannot wait to see what you come up with! Please join the conversation to let us know your thoughts, or how you’d like to see the platform develop to empower you as a user, or catch up with us on twitter, facebook or google+.